Business Series: Telling Your Brand Story Through Content Marketing
Time & Location
About The Event
Whether you are building a personal brand or a business brand, learn how to increase engagement, build trust and hugely expand your reach with guest speakers and founders Amanda Gregory from Catalyst, a branding agency, and Sydney from Just B Photos. They will be sharing:
- How to cut through the noise with effective content marketing and lead generation
- Positioning your brand as trustworthy and authentic
- Demonstrate your value to increase ROI and strengthen your relationships
- How to craft a story through visual graphics and photography that will lead to brand loyalty
- Learn how to create lean and compelling content that people want to read
Co-hosted with General Assembly.
About Amanda Gregory
Amanda knows the art of creating a brand. Working with big names like Pepsi, Izze, Mars and Allstate, she has the experience to help you identify your brand’s promise, character, values, and purpose. She applies her 15+ years of big agency experience to Catalyst clients, helping them define their brands and tell their story.
A proud Colorado native, and mom to 3, Sydney is a natural light photographer, and industry leader. She is most passionate about putting photographs into the hands of her clients, ones they will cherish for a lifetime. As the mother of a tween daughter, she works to create positive-self images for women of all ages. In a world tarnished by impossible ideals, she captures women’s natural beauty, helping to create a solid self-esteem in her clients. She works extensively with her clients not only as a photographer, but also as a personal image coach to help you align with the beauty that exists inside us all.