Events and Workshops
- Sold OutWed, Mar 11RiNo Art District Office at Walnut WorksArtist Series: The Art of BeingThe Art of Being experience is a hands-on workshop we will help you reframe personal narratives and reconnect to your internal being through art. Get ready to peel back some layers, shed light on your core being, and express it through the creation of your own painting.
- Sold OutTue, Feb 25Silicon Valley BankFound(h)er Masterclass: Raising Money to Grow Your BusinessLearn how all about raising money to grow your business. From angel investments to seed funding to Series A, learn what it means, when to do it, how to initiate fundraising and determine which approach is right for you.
- Sold OutThu, Feb 20Free MarketMaker's Series: Shopping & Styling VintageDo you love vintage clothes but are unsure of what to look for or how to wear it? Well, this event is for you! Come check out amazing vintage pieces by The Vintage Label and learn how to wear vintage with stylist Koya Nyangi. Also, special guest, NYC Designer, Beck Bags.
- Sold OutFri, Jan 17Above the Midnight RamblerMEMBERS-ONLY EVENT: The Power of the MindKick-off the New Year with an immersive workshop with Dr. Skye Zimmerman where she will be leading an in-depth 3-hour workshop to help you deep dive into your true potential and craft your vision for the upcoming year and decade.
- Sold OutThu, Jan 16Charley Co.Found(h)er Masterclass: How to Build Your Creative ConfidenceWe are all born creative until we learn, one day, we are not (not true). Creativity is the #1 factor in your success. So, learn to unleash your creative potential with our first Found(h)er Masterclass led by Nicole Brant-Zawadzki.
- RSVP ClosedFri, Nov 08The Riveter: DenverFound(h)er Holiday MarketGet started early on your holiday shopping! Come check out the amazing work of our Found(h)er members! They are all artists, makers, and entrepreneurs. Come shop over 20 indie designers and makers and get your holiday shopping out of the way so you can actually enjoy the holidays properly!
- Sold OutTue, Oct 08Charley Co.Artist's Series: At the Intersection of Art & Business with Charley Co.The impact of art in the workplace is often underestimated. Join Found(h)er as we explore the next level work experience with Charley Co. making art integral to their brand experience. Meet the artists, immerse yourself in their work, and experience art's impact on culture & community.
- Sold OutThu, Sep 262445 E 3rd AveMaker's Series: Sneak Peek Workout with AKTChannel your inner dancer and come check out the newly opened AKT fitness studio! AKT is a dance-based and functional training workout created by celebrity fitness trainer Anna Kaiser. Come sweat, laugh and will feel like you just auditioned for a backup dancer spot on Shakira’s world tour.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Sep 171600 Arapahoe StDenver Startup Week: Stronger Toget(her) x Found(h)erJoin Found(h)er at Denver Startup Week for Stronger Toget(her). As women we are stronger toget(her). For the first time in CO history, this beautifully diverse compilation of women’s organizations will come toget(her) as one.
- RSVP Closed
- Sold OutWed, Jun 26RISE Collaborative WorkspaceBusiness Series: Are You More Than Your Title?Are you more than your job title? Do you have multiple professional identities but people only see you as one? Have no fear. Sarabeth, a hybrid Ph.D., author, educator, designer, and businesswoman, will facilitate a workshop to help you frame your value and define your hybrid professional identity.
- Sold OutSat, May 18Ballroom & BeyondMaker's Series: Body Conceptions + Found(h)erDeemed one of the two "Best Body-Sculpting Workouts" in New York City by Vogue, Body Conceptions is now in Denver! Join Found(h)er for a fun and upbeat class, with the founder Mahri Relin. Check out what all the buzz is about! Space is limited, so register now! Spots will go fast.
- RSVP ClosedThu, May 16Private Residence - Wash Park AreaMEMBERS ONLY: Cook and Connect with Tieghan Gerard from Half Baked HarvestJoin the founder of Half Baked Harvest, Tieghan Gerard, for a hands on event as she shows us how to make a recipe from her highly coveted cookbook, Half Baked Harvest Cookbook. Sample her work and mingle with other Found(h)er members.
- Sold Out
- Sold OutThu, Feb 21A Line BoutiqueYou Do You: Crafting Your "Offline" Personal BrandLet's get branded! Join us for a fun and inspiring evening with stylists, personal shoppers and fashion editors to discuss your "offline" brand- the brand called you! We will examine ways you can communicate what you stand for without saying anything.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Nov 07Private- Location Sent Upon RSVPMaker's Series: Women + WeedPuff, puff, pass, ladies. Times have changed, but the stigma behind cannabis remains. In a society where the word stoner is still synonymous with slacker, working women are slowly changing the outmoded image of "getting high," and using cannabis as a means of healing and personal empowerment.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Oct 18K ContemporaryArtist Series: The Art of Storytelling Featuring Daisy PattonCreating authentic connections through storytelling sets the exceptional apart from the mediocre. Come learn how Daisy tells her story through her art and how the same principles can be applied to business. What's your story?
- RSVP ClosedThu, Sep 27The Cereal Box, Inc.Business Series: Reinventing your Career with Lori Hofer from the Cereal BoxPivoting in your career can be lonely, daunting and expensive....but worth it. Come hear about Lori's journey as she transformed her career from an account executive to an entrepreneur opening Denver's first cereal bar.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Aug 29INDUSTRY RiNo Station- General AssemblyBusiness Series: Abby Walker, CEO of Vivian Lou - Taking Your Business to the Next LevelCome join us for an inspiring evening with Abby Walker, CEO of Vivian Lou. Vivan Lou is a multi-million dollar business dedicated to making women look and feel better in high heels. She is inspiring, funny, spirited and downright fierce. Come to be inspired by her journey!
- RSVP ClosedWed, Aug 08Address to be revealed to confirmed guestsDigital Series: Getting Social - An Intimate Conversation About the Digital and Social SpaceJoin Found(h)er for an intimate evening to discuss how entrepreneurs, bloggers and influencers are using and consuming social media and digital outlets.
DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR ONE OFF EVENTS?
Join the Found(h)er tribe! For $299/ year or $29/mo, you can not only have access to all our events but you can get plugged into a vast, knowledgeable, powerful, and local community of women who can help propel your dreams forward.